badcarma

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Rosedale Hwy STRIKES AGAIN!

Ok, I know anyone who reads this blog thinks I have some kind of obsession w/Rosedale Highway, but I swear the road is a cursed, evil thing. And now I have proof.

A friend just had his own demonic encounter with the highway from hell.

Here's what happened. WARNING! This post contains graphic soda abuse references, read at your own risk:

Today while driving on Rosedale I had a couple guys in a pickup try to merge into my lane when I was right next to them. I honked and swerved onto the shoulder to avoid them...and when I pulled back onto the road, I ended up at a red light.

I thought it was over right there. Not so.

I looked in my mirror and the guys in the truck were gesturing at me in a not so nice way.
When the light turned green I went and they sped up, pulling up beside me. As we drove they leaned out their window and yelled at me and gestured at me angrily.

At this point I got angry because THEY almost hit ME, and apparently I must have hurt their egos by honking at them to point out that fact.

So I returned the gesture because I was angry. Bad idea.
When I stopped at the next light, they proceeded to pull up next to me and THROW A CUP OF SODA THROUGH MY WINDOW!

Now this wasn’t a little soda, I’m talking the 7-11 big gulp type of soda cup...filled to the top.
When it landed in my car, it literally exploded. I was drenched, and so was the rest of my car. I sat there stunned as they drove off. I got stuck behind a semi and couldn’t follow them or get their plates. I had to just sit there, drenched, sticky, soggy, and thinking to myself,

“Wow. Rosedale highway has definitely lived up to it’s reputation.”

1 Comments:

At 7:02 AM, Blogger mad said...

That really sucks, man. I betcha that Big Gulp wasn't even a Diet Pepsi.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home